Chanhassen Dinner Theatres is able to provide lasting memories and experiences to our guests because of the dedication and contribution of our employees. We strive to create and maintain our renowned entertainment complex for the enjoyment of our guests and employees. Chanhassen Dinner Theatres team is integral to our mission and are responsible for our shared success for over 50 years.
Family-owned and Minnesota made!
Box Office Reservationist
Part-time and full-time benefits include:
- Complimentary tickets to Main Stage productions and Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret
- Periodic discounts to Main Stage productions, Concert Series events and Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret
- Participation in retirement savings plan available to employees over 21 and after one year of employment
- Discounted employee meal plan
- Paid weekly
Full-time benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Eligibility for paid time off (PTO)
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres is committed to delighting its audiences and creating lifelong memories with a high-quality end-to-end entertainment, dining and service experience.
Under the laws enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission it is illegal to discriminate against someone (applicant or employee) because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Reasonable accomocdations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.