Reports ToWeddings & Events Manager
The Banquet Server is a part-time, non-exempt position that is responsible primarily for assisting in serving, set-up and clean-up of all banquet functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain a professional appearance and mannerism
· Assist with set-up and clean-up of tables, linens, chairs, etc for full service of banquet events
· Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet events
· Maintain positive and professional attitude
· Complete all other assigned duties when necessary
· Maintain clear and open communication between all staff members for overall event success
· Other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Requirements
· Minimum of 1 year banquet server experience preferred.
· Minimum of 18 years of age because this position requires the serving of alcohol.