Ticket Donation Requests
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres supports fundraising events by donating passes redeemable for dinner & show tickets.
We receive an overwhelming amount of donation requests each month, and while we wish we could honor all requests for worthwhile causes, we are limited in the number of contributions we can accommodate. Please know that all requests are given careful consideration.
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres' Donation Passes are valid for two dinner & show tickets to selected performances. The Donation Pass is valid for 18 months only, with use specifics and expiration dates printed on each pass. Passes will not be re-issued or extended for any reason. Each donation will be accompanied by a performance schedule.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form at the link below. Please understand that this is the only method to request a donation of tickets and any letter submissions have been recycled. Please remove us from all future mailing in an effort to save paper.
- Requests must be received three weeks prior to the scheduled event and no more than three months in advance.
- Before submitting your request, please check with other committee members so as to keep from duplicating requests.
- If you submitted a request through the online form below, it has been received and is in the process of being evaluated. There is no way to check on the status of a request.
- If we are able to support your efforts, we will respond by mailing the donation before your deadline. If you have not heard from us, we were unable to support your event.
We are unable to support requests for:
- Any event or organization representing a position which might be deemed controversial
- Incentive giveaways
- Door prizes
- Monetary support