Ticket Donation Requests
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres' supports fundraising events by donating passes valid for two dinner & show tickets to selected performances. Donation passes are valid for a limited number of months and do expire.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form at the link below. This is the only method to request a donation and any paper submissions have been recycled.
- Requests must be received three weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- Requests cannot be submitted more than three months in advance of the event.
- There is no way to check on the status of a request.
- Passes will not be re-issued or extended for any reason.
We receive an overwhelming amount of donation requests each month, and while we wish we could honor all requests for worthwhile causes, we are limited in the number of contributions we can accommodate. Please know that all requests are given careful consideration. If we are able to support your efforts, we will respond by mailing the donation before your deadline. If you have not heard from us, we were unable to support your event.
We are unable to support requests for:
- Any event or organization representing a position which might be deemed controversial
- Incentive giveaways
- Door prizes
- Monetary support
We have a limited number of tickets we are able to give out each month.
If we have reached the maximum amount of donations, the request form will close and will open again on the first business day of the following month.
Unfortunately, special consideration cannot be given in an attempt to be fair.
For events occurring in the following month:
May - No more requests are being accepted. Donations have been mailed out.
June - Requests will be accepted starting May 1st.