Reports ToFood & Beverage Manager
The server position is responsible to set up tables and rooms according to maps, greet and seat guests, provide excellent service in serving food, beverage and desserts to ensure a quality experience at our establishment, communicate with management and other service staff regarding guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Check maps and work list
• Set up dining area(s)
• Attend “cue call”
• Help seat guests
• Knowledge of menu and beverage items
• Serve beverages, food & desserts according to proper procedure
• Clean and maintain station throughout service
• Communicate any inquiries, special requests, complaints/compliments to Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
• Respond to emergencies appropriately
• Work as a team member and assist co-workers when needed
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous service experience preferred, but not required.
· Minimum of 18 years of age because this position requires the serving of alcohol.