Reports ToKitchen Manager
The pantry position a non-exempt position. This position is responsible to assist in the preparation of salads and desserts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the preparation of salads, cold menu items and desserts.
• Proficient at using a variety of kitchen utensils such as chopping knives and vegetable grinders.
• Ensure proper food storage.
• Perform kitchen maintenance tasks such as washing dishes and emptying trash.
• Ensure food safety standards by performing temperature of food testing at specific intervals.
• Adhere to sanitation and safety procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Physical Demands
• No experience necessary.
• While performing the duties the employee is frequently required to stand for extended periods of time. The employee is often required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance and must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.