Reports ToFood & Beverage Manager
The expeditor position is a part-time, non-exempt position. This position is responsible to set up stations on the line, prepare food trays for runners, communicate with management and other service staff regarding guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Check work list.
• Set up stations on the line.
• Tray up food according to servers and tables.
• Make sure food gets to proper station in dining room.
• Clean and maintain station throughout service.
• Communicate any inquiries, special requests, complaints/compliments to Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
• Work as a team member and assist co-workers when needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Physical Demands
No experience needed. While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand, or walk, reach/carry with hands and arms and must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.