$100 hiring incentive paid after 90 days of continuous employment!
*Must be hired by November 30, 2017.
Reports ToFood & Beverage Manager
The service assistant position is responsible to set up tables and rooms according to maps, greet and seat guests, assist servers with the guest, communicate with management and service staff regarding guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Check maps and work list.
• Set up dining room according to maps.
• Attend “cue call”.
• Help seat guests until you are needed in your section.
• Make sure food gets to proper station in dining room.
• Assist servers with their guest’s needs.
• Clean and maintain station throughout service.
• Clean and re-set dining room after the performance is over.
• Communicate any inquiries, special requests, complaints/compliments to
• Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
• Respond to emergencies appropriately.
• Work as a team member and assist co-workers when needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Physical Demands
• High school diploma or GED
• While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand, or walk, reach/carry with hands and arms and must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.