Reports ToHost/Hostess Supervisor
The host/hostess is a part-time, non-exempt position and is responsible to greet and seat guest, help with service, communicate with management and service staff regarding guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Check work list.
• Stuff inserts into programs if necessary.
• Assist in setting up dining rooms.
• Communicate any difficulties or changes to managers.
• Attend “cue call.”
• Greet customers and escort them to their table.
• Accommodate guests with special needs.
• Communicate any inquiries, special requests, complaints/compliments to Food & Beverage Manager on duty.
• Help with service, pour water & coffee, clear tables, communicate with service staff any guest special requests.
• Respond to emergencies appropriately.
• Work as a team member and assist co-workers when needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Physical Demands
• High school diploma or GED
• While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand, or walk, reach/carry with hands and arms and must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.